Cookies make websites work better
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites or sometimes by emails. They provide useful information to companies, which helps in all sorts of ways. For you, it means you can use the site more efficiently and save time by not having to re-enter your details each time you visit. They also make sure you receive the most relevant information from Movylo. For us, cookies help us to analyse how our customers interact with our sites so we can make improvements.
We use three types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites
- Third party cookies that are used by our approved business partners
Some cookies are essential
Certain cookies are necessary in order for you to use our websites. These are used 'in-session' each time you visit and then expire when you leave the site. They're not stored on your computer and they don't contain any personal data. However, you can delete them via your browser if you wish to, but this will restrict the functions that you're able to carry out on our sites. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website
Here's a list of essential cookies and how we use them:
- Session cookies, These enable you to carry out some essential functions on our sites, such as maintaining log in details for the session or a transaction. They also help by minimising the need to transfer information across the internet. They are not stored on your computer and they expire when you terminate your browser session.
- Tracking cookies, These enable us to recognise repeat visitors to the site. By matching an anonymous, randomly generated identifier, we're able to record specific browsing information such as how you arrive at the site, the pages you view, options you select, and the path you take through the site. By monitoring this information we're able to make improvements to our sites and by combining it with other information we hold about you we can serve personalised content to you on your return.
Some cookies are non-essential
These cookies are usually supplied by our business partners and help us to filter out irrelevant messages or pop-ups and to make sure that we only send you information that's interesting and relevant to you. We also use some non-essential cookies for analytical purposes.
Here's a list of non-essential cookies and how they're used:
- Marketing cookies, These cookies help us tailor the advertisements you see on third party sites by understanding what interests you on our sites, such as the pages you view. We don't combine this information with other personal information you provide us with
- Google Analytics, Movylo uses Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google enabling us to recognise repeat visitors to the site. By matching an anonymous, randomly generated identifier, we’re able to record specific browsing information such as how you arrive at the site, the pages you view, options you select, and the path you take through the site. By monitoring this information we’re able to make improvements to our sites. Google also reserve the rights to the data collected.
You can accept or block cookies
By using our websites you agree that we can place both essential and non-essential cookies on your device.
You can block any cookies from any website through your browser settings. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website